CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 July 2008


Thought I'd better post my latest two cards before I give them away to Roy & Aly.


I have had this boot stamp from Dimension Fourth a while and decided to make a card with it as the centrepiece. I coloured it using marker pens and then added a clear glaze. The flowers around the outside were stamped and watercoloured using brush marker pens. Two little fairies and a fairy swing finish it off


The second card uses last months project club stamps along with this very cute mole.




Dimension Fourth have brought out some fantastic new stamps which I collected yesterday at Newbury and this mole is included in the new range.





I have photographed my stash below - how I love the smell of new ploymer !!! Sad isn't it :-))

The cats

The dogs & birdhouse

The mice

The moles

The new Christmas stamps

& finally the new dresses

1 comment:

Emily said...

Gosh i'm so jealous... they look great! When can us mortals get our mits on them? if you ever need any help over there in design land....